There are certain planetary combinations leading to servitude. Such sorts of yogas, known as Preshya, often form in the horoscopes of unskilled labour, serfs, daily wagers, peons, lower cadre and menials.
1) When Sun is in the 10th, Moon is in the 7th, Saturn in the 4th, Mars in the 3rd and the ascendant is in a cardinal sign while Jupiter is placed in the 2nd house. Persons born under this combination during night will be a servant of another person.
2) If Venus occupies the 9th house, Moon the 7th house, Mars the 8th, and Jupiter owns the 2nd house or the ascendant while the ascendant is in fixed sign. The person born in this combination always lives in servitude.
3) When a person is born during night time and has the lord of the movable rising (Ari, Can, Lib, Cap) in bhava sandhi and a malefic planet occupies a kendara. The native will be a menial.
4) If Saturn, Moon, Jupiter and Venus occupy, during day time birth, cardinal or trine position or be in sandhi while the rising sign is an immovable one. The result is the same as above.
5) Jupiter attains Iravathamsa and occupies a sandhi, and Moon is not situated in a kendara house but possesses uttam-varga and Venus is in rising sign and the birth is night time during the dark half of a lunar moth. The person is born as a menial.
6) If at the time of birth of a person, Mars, Jupiter, and Sun occupy, respectively, the sandhi of 6th, 4th, and 10th, bhavas.
7) When Jupiter is in Capricorn occupying the 6th, 8th, or the 12th bhava, and Moon is in the 4th bhava from the rising sign, the individual born will have to work at the bidding of others.